- Size 6.1 x 5.6 cm.
- On-board AC/DC power supply. Input 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz. Output 5V/3W. Fused with TVS on input with slow blow 0.5A fuse.
- 2x Japanese(Panasonic) power relays with COM, NC and NO inputs. With TVS on both.
- It has more powerful RFM69HW soldered on back with IPX connector.
- Temperature sensor to indicate overheating based on MCP7900A on ADC6. It is mounted under AC/DC power supply.
- IO header, rest of pins are taken out. As well as +5V and +3V3 to add another relays or sensors.
- Programmable via standard FTDI 6 pin 3V3 programmer.
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
After some testing I have finished new relay node. As all nodes it is Arduino compatible board with ATmega 328P clocked at 16MHz@3.3V.