- Size 6.1 x 5.6 cm.
- On-board AC/DC power supply. Input 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz. Output 5V/3W. Fused with TVS on input with slow blow 0.5A fuse.
- 2x Japanese(Panasonic) power relays with COM, NC and NO inputs. With TVS on both.
- It has more powerful RFM69HW soldered on back with IPX connector.
- Temperature sensor to indicate overheating based on MCP7900A on ADC6. It is mounted under AC/DC power supply.
- IO header, rest of pins are taken out. As well as +5V and +3V3 to add another relays or sensors.
- Programmable via standard FTDI 6 pin 3V3 programmer.
OHS is open source based burglar alarm and automation platform. It can work as new alarm gateway, or it can replace your old alarm panel. OHS can use any wired 12V sensor, PIR, smoke or reed switch. It has Web interface that is used to set it up. OHS has GSM modem that is able to send SMS or page you. It has radio interface for environmental sensors. OHS is self-contained, it does not need any cloud service, only optional SMTP server for emails, or MQTT server to publish collected sensor data.
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
After some testing I have finished new relay node. As all nodes it is Arduino compatible board with ATmega 328P clocked at 16MHz@3.3V.
Posted by vysocan at 10:13 No comments:
Labels: github, node, relay, schematics
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)